Crazy Phillips Momma

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Phillips Reunion-Bear Lake

Around the middle of Aug. we were able to go to Bear Lake and meet Tim's family there for a few days. It was really fun. Dave, Sam, Tyler, and Ellie were there, as well as Roger, Tim's dad. Tim's aunt and uncle were there with all there kids and grandkids. We don't get to see all of them very often so it was really special to spend time with them. The kids had such a great time.
Some pictures from the Phillips reunion.

Tim and Ben (by the way I was driving the boat and threw both of them off a few times.
Ellie and Sam (my sister in law and my niece)Ellie is one day younger than Brandon
Tyler (my nephew) Sam, Ellie, Dave (my brother in-law)and Beezer the dog.
Marv Phillips (Tim's grandpa and patriarch of the Phillips Fam)
My hunky hubby
Dave's (Tim's brother) signature expression


Ben (cousin) and Tim



Dave and Ellie

Roger ( my father in-law)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Jenny it looks like you all were able to have such a fun weekend. It is always so nice to spend tieme with the ones you don't get to see very often. I really like Bear Lake...I will have to push for a reunion there next year! Looks like a blast.

Mikki said...

Looks like a fun time. I can't believe how much Tim and Dave look like eachother.