Sorry about the multiple posts. I was trying to figure out the best way to post a bunch of pictures. I use Picasa, and it will only let you post 4 at a time when you use their Blog This option. I guess I will go back to the way I have been doing it. If anyone out there knows a great way to post a bunch of pictures, please let me know.
We spent a few hours on Sunday picking Chokecherries and Apples by our house. There is one big apple tree that we pick from and tons of chokecherrie trees. My grandma makes great chokecherrie jam. I'm not a big chokecherrie fan, so I was wishing that the huckleberries that we picked this year we as big as the chokecherries and in the same big clumps.
Josh and Brandon picking berries





6 comments:
I would have to agree...Brandon's little smile is SOOO contagious and sweet! I love that kid!
And your dear dad...I think he thought he was 6 like Brandon, climbing that tree!
Looks like a fun time. Brandon's smile is definitely a heart warmer.
I use Windows Live Writer to post on my blog. You'll have to ask Chris where to download it from. I just like it better than doing it on blogger or with Picassa.
Jenny,
I'm glad you finally found me. Your family is too dang cute. (or handsome, as boys would rather be called.) I love chokecherry syrup! My mom just got done canning 200 jars of chokecherry jelly for Cheryl's wedding. I can't wait to get some.
Kimber
You took some great pictures, Jenny. I really like the close-ups of the apples and of Brandon's cute smile. What a handsome little guy.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun picking berries and apples...the appleslook so good.Rachel got some apples from Mindy Bischoff a while back and made us a pie, it wad so good! Brandon is getting so big, we don't ever see you guys any more, so he looks so grown up!! We miss being in your ward.
Hi Jen,
Those chokecherries look almost as good as the huckleberries I got this summer..lol
Michelle
Post a Comment