Crazy Phillips Momma

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Very Funny Song

http://misshass.typepad.com/my_weblog/files/afewofthetestimoniesmyfavoritethings_1.mp3

Please click on the link. I just got it off of my cousin's website. Very funny

5 comments:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey jenny,
You have such a cute family! I just got a new blog it is www.woolstenhulme4ever.blogspot.com I think I might put my blog on private so let me know what your E-mail is!! Thanks Kortnee (Nelson) Woolstenhulme

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hello,
Hey I did put my blog on private, so E-mail me your E-mail address to littlered_pa@yahoo.com and I will invite you!! Thanks again Kortnee (Nelson) Woolstenhulme

Diane Burnett said...

Okay Crazy Phillip Momma, it is time to update!!! JK (kind of)

Have a great day!

Nichole said...

jenny~love your playlist!

Cody and Jill said...

hey i was trying to go abck tomy blog and found that i couldn't so i want to give yopu my new on it is cjpatt.blogspot.com the only diffence is there are 2ts not 1