The crazy things that happen to a mom who has 3 awesome boys and a great guy she calls her honey
Crazy Phillips Momma
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Palisade Lake and Huckleberries
Josh and Dyllan Dyllan Josh, and Brandon
So cute. Actually being nice to one another Dyllan wakeboarding, he's really pretty good.
Mom, and my nephew Tallin Dyllan and Josh on the tube My super cool teenager
Dyllan does actually smile every once in awhile. I had to show these because he really does have and awesome smile. This is how I want to remember my 15 year old acting. A smile, not a scowl!!!!!!!
My brother Michael, Tallin and Case
This is what I was up to this weekend. Aren't they beautiful? Lots of work, but the end result is amazing. The mountains are so pretty right now.
Jenny it is SO great to see your beautiful family. I found your site from Kortnee and AJ and I am so glad. I would love to invite you to view my blog. email me at amunn@pocketinet.com Amanda
3 comments:
hot boys on the boat oh and the berries hummy
Can I say jealous?! Look at those berries! I'm very impressed! And the boating looks perfect! Love love it!
Jenny it is SO great to see your beautiful family. I found your site from Kortnee and AJ and I am so glad. I would love to invite you to view my blog. email me at amunn@pocketinet.com
Amanda
Post a Comment