Crazy Phillips Momma

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lily Kunz

Just had to show you some pictures of my cute little niece Lilian "Lily" Kunz. She is such a cute little stinker. Her mom's words. She is my brother Kaleb's first child. He is quite the doting father.


She was 4 weeks early. Her b-day was supposed to be the 9th of June. We haven't gotten to see her in person yet, but the pictures they send are so cute.

7 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute little girl! I just found your blog through Jessica Driggs' blog and thought I would say hi! Looks like you guys are doing good, good to hear!

-Julie Durtschi Lewis

Morgan said...

She is so cute, and tall. I am so happy for them. Tell them hi and congrats from me. I love the name!

Mikki said...

I didn't get those pictures. Mom must have taken them. She's a cutie and he is definitely going to be wrapped around her finger.

Alison said...

Oh she is so sweet! It's so cute to see dad's with their baby girls, especially when they're your brothers! These pictures make me baby hungry... :)

Brandi said...

What a little dolly she is! Wow... 4 wks early, she looks great! I am really glad that everything is okay with her. Looks like your brother is a proud little daddy...isn't it just the best to see the sparkle in a new dads eyes! Cute Cute!!!

Christine Williams said...

Hey Jenny! I was just checking out our R.S. blog and wondering if there was a way some of us on the Enrichment committee could get access to make posts. I know we did that with the book club, because I am able to make posts to that blog if I want - but I have NO idea how to do that. Do you? Such a good idea, and I'm so glad you helped do that! It is going to be a great tool I think!!! Awesome!

Amber said...

Hey jenny - I love your blog. I am still trying to get mine going. How's the food storage coming? That baby is adorable. Doesn't it make you want a girl?? If it was as easy as ordering a burger and fries. We need to get our boys together sometime this summer. Did you request for 1st grade?? You did great on the RS blog.