It was Grandma Ruby's 82nd birthday on Saturday. Everyone went to her house for a cook out. We had hot dogs and smores. Thanks to my mom the fire was extra large. She went over to grandma's that morning and picked up branches from her very large tree that had fallen on the ground. She said there was at least 10 big piles. It is always fun to get together with the fam. Most of us who live here were there with the exception of Sid and Joey's families. Grandma won't ever look at the camera when I take a picture of her, she always turns the other way.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. It still looks a little cold though. It's been in the 90s for the last couple of days. Too hot!
I totally remeber sitting on that roof thing with maren when I was that age. Oh man, we are all getting so old!!!
How fun! Love what you did with all your pictures.
Way to go Brandon - keep going on the cartwheel thing!
Jen, I finally got on your blog. I love to see what's going on in everyones family. Your knitting is amazing, you are so talented. I love your mothers day picture of you and your boys, they are so handsome. And the main picture of the boys and Tim is great. I look forward to keeping up with things over your way.
Rachel
Kyler was in the morning session of gymnastics, it would have been fun if they were in the same class! He absolutely LOVED it. What could be better for boys than an uninterrupted hour of running, jumping and flipping? Gotta love the cartwheel attempts! :) Go Brandon!
I can't believe how many people have blogs...crazy! Tell Brandon that I missed him at church Sunday. I am FINALLY back to teaching Primary and missed him!
heidi
Jenny you are such a cute person...I just wanted to say thanks for being so kind. You truly are amazing.
I want to put Bridge in gymnastics...where does he go. I think it is great to help with cordination. I love it!
I am glad that you all had such a great time at parties and the zoo.
So fun! I love the great updates! Spring seems to come with A LOT going on, huh?
I seriously think your boys are some of the sweetest things...Brandon would get away with murder at my house with those big eyes! ;)
Jenny your blog is really neat. I love all your pictures, especially the mother's day one. How fun to have three boys.
Post a Comment