Crazy Phillips Momma

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This is what being a mother is all about. Having your children actually sitting by each other and not fighting. It took us a few tries to actually get a picture of everyone looking at the camera. Yes, even at 11 and 15 it is still a struggle. LOL. I am so thankful for these 3 boys and their wonderful father who helped me make them. What a wonderful gift we have to be called a mother.


Also, I am very lucky to have such a wonderful mother who still teaches me daily. The advice she gives me about my kids is some that definitely comes with experience and love. What a wonderful blessing to be called a mother and a grandmother.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute picture of you and your boys. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Alison said...

What a great picture! Please don't tell me it's still hard to get them all to look when they're 11 and 15! That's too funny. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!