I think I will put the worst picture at the beginning so that all my friends and family (that don't live in this very special place) can see what I am looking at out my front window. It's probably about 35 degrees and raining at the moment. All baseball games have been canceled, people are skiing on Teton Pass, and my flowers have officially almost died. Tim and I seriously went to Jackson today and there were people hiking up the hills and skiing. CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pics of my knitting projects. This first one is a vest that I knitted for Tim. It is made out of this beautiful tweed yarn. He even wears it to church. I am pretty proud.

You can see the color a little bit better here. The v-neck was kind of hard to do.

I am also very very proud of this lone sock. Isn't it a pretty green. I loved the yarn. I think I am almost ready to attempt the next one. You start at the top and work your way down to the toe. The toe is kind of hard to sew up. Mine didn't look so hot, but I was really excited to get it done.


Josh had his last field day ever. Kind of sad. He got quite a few ribbons. He threw 135 feet in the softball throw. He won first place in that.

Josh and one of his friends (Russell) in the 3 legged race.
Kamby, Josh, Russell, and Bryce. These are some of Josh's best friends. We are missing a few of the other significant girls in this picture.
At 5th grade graduation.
Josh, Russell and Bryce

Grandma Marcia and Josh

Josh, Grandma Green, and Bryce

Josh and Brandon. We had Kindergarton graduation, and 5th grade graduation, all in the same day. Thank goodness there was no high school graduation that we had to go to. I'm really not that old.

The fam at Josh's grad.

Brandon and his teacher Mrs. Stevens

Doing the graduation march. It was so cute to see the little kids do the march. They all did awesome. To keep the kids caps on, the teachers put duct tape on the kids heads. Trying to get the caps off was quite the ordeal.

Grandma Marcia and Brandon
6 comments:
I thought for sure you would be getting snow today. It was pretty cold here in Boise today, definitely not used to this weather in June.
The boys are both so grown up. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Carter keeps asking when he's going to see Grandpa Mike and Brandon. Kennedy is way excited about the horses.
Congratulations on the graduations boys! Can you believe this weather. I'm trying not to freak out!
Congrats to your graduates! They are handsome boys. I loved the duct tape on the kindergarteners hats too! I got home from the hospital and saw Kyler's hat with his hair stuck all over the tape and felt sorry for him and whoever pulled it off! Too funny!
Oh my heck I think you are amazing! I need to come over with my ball of yarn and needles and LEARN from you!!! I love it.
Your boys are just so adorable!
Hi Jenny! I had no idea you are so skilled in knitting. I'm thinking Enrichment Activity???? :) Our property is right next door to where we are now - we're staying in the ward even though we'll temporarily be living in Driggs. We haven't got official clearance for that yet, but there are at least two other couples I know of who go to our ward because they are building in our ward. I figure the same applies for us. Hope that's okay! And have I been living under a rock? I had NO idea Marcia was your mom! Obviously, I'm not from here or I would have known that!
Hi!!!
I was just blogstawking and came across your blog from some random blog. It was so fun to see your family. Your boys are huge! And I wish I could look out my front window and see the same view. You are blessed. Keep in touch!
Kimberly B. Davis
Post a Comment