It seems as if we are so busy all the time that I can't ever find a few minutes to update my blog. However, I can find plenty of time to just surf the Internet. I just got home from church with Dyllan and Brandon. Tim and Josh were both sick. It has been blowing and snowing and the drive home was pretty intense. There was a car stuck in the middle of the highway because the drifts were pretty high. I was in our suburban thank goodness. I had to bust through drifts all the way up our main drive, the drifts were as high as the hood of the suburban in some areas of the road. Going into our driveway was awful. By the time I made it into the garage the car was steaming. I thought it was going to blow up. I am really ready for the sunshine to come back. Just last week we could see our back lawn, now it is covered under a foot or two of snow. It is getting really old. I don't think that Spring Break really applies to us here in Teton Valley.
This last month our family has had some wonderful blessings.
Dyllan and Joshua were in a car accident the end of February. Our
Jetta was totalled and so was another car. WE feel very blessed because the kids were wearing their
seat belts and the airbags went off. The
Jetta was a great car for a wreck. I kind believe how well that car did in the accident. Their is know doubt in my mind why my kids were safe. I know that our Heavenly Father was definitely watching out for them. They
were on their way home from scouts, hit some slush (going to fast!!!) and slid into a parked car on the road. Here are some pictures that a woman sent us, it happened in front of her house.



Brandon participated in Jr. Jazz this year. He really enjoyed it and got to spend a lot of time at the gym with his friends. He really likes basketball. He can now make baskets by using the from the hip technique. Pretty cute.


Dyllan had his 16th birthday on March 7th. We were in Boise for the state basketball tournament. Mikki and her family live there, so it was fun to see the fam and watch some good basketball. This is Dyllan being spoiled rotten. Drives me crazy that we spoil him so much.


Happy because he is very spoiled.

Picture of the proud parents. No way that they look old enough to have a 16 year old. They definitely only look 25.

Brandon

Josh looking dazed and confused

Dyllan

Mom, the birthday boy, and dad.

Kyoto's in Boise. Awesome food. We loved it.........

Something we don't get to see very often. Two brothers actually getting along.

Brandon not racing on race day. I bribed, threatened, and cried. He would not give in which completely drove me crazy. He is such a great skier, and would have done well in the race. Mom is way to competitive............

Mason David Kunz with Brandon. My baby brother now has a baby. He is the cutest little bugger. He is such a great baby. David and Rachel are really great parents. They didn't even mind that the little cousin wanted to hold him. In fact they wanted all of us at the hospital. They are so willing to share him with everyone. We love him tons. We love his mom and dad too.

Joshy and Mason. Josh has gotten to be so grown up. Look at that cute smile.

Dyllan and Mason. The oldest grandchild with the youngest grandchild. 16 years apart.

Brandon on St. Patricks Day. Can you believe that the Leprechauns turned his milk green? When he got to school, they had ram shackled the rooms. Pretty crazy. 1st graders love it.....

Josh in his sumo suit. He is wearing this outfit to a school performance. More pictures and video to come.

A new picture of our family. I can't think of a better place to get our picture taken than if front of a temple......


5 comments:
Loved your update! It makes me sick to see the cars smashed up! They definitely were being watched over! Love the family picture!
Wow that crash is bad and i am so glad that everyone is safe, but the pictures don't look that way (that everyone was okay)
What a fun time to be in Boise the baby is so cute and the boys look good holding a little one :) just kidding.
the family picture looks great by the temple
Have a great day
I am so glad your kids were okay! Loved seeing all the cute pics of your cute family. :)
Good to see an update!!
First off that wreck - oh man I am so glad they were safe. Definatly a blessing counted there.
I think that picture of you and Tim is so cute and of course the last picture of your family!
Oh, when is book club this month? I actually read the book!!
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad your boys were okay and that Heavenly Father was watching over them!
Josh in that sumo suit cracks me up! And I love the picture of your family in front of the temple.
Post a Comment