Crazy Phillips Momma

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Going Private

I have also decided to go private. Tim really feels like I put way to much info out there for people we don't know to see. It may be due to the fact that I blog stalk tons of people. He always says "are you really looking at people's blogs that you don't know?" I have to admit, I love looking at other people's knitting blogs or just cute blogs that I randomly find. Please email me if you would like to keep looking at my crazy life. I will probably do it within a week. Have a great Sunday and a great next week.

24 comments:

Kathryn and Johnny said...

Jenny,
Count me in.
secrest18@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

Don't forget ME!
jessicadriggs@hotmail.com

Logan and Tanya said...

I'd love to be on your invite list! tanya_bingham@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

jkunz22@hotmail.com

Brandi said...

Don't leave me out...jbbridgepark@yahoo.com!

Morgan said...

Yes please mtotheorgan@hotmail.com

Alisha said...

And me tetonmd@yahoo.com

Molley Alles said...

would love to keep up with you.

The Crace's said...

anyacrace@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Hey Jenny,I like looking at what you are up to. Please keep me on your list

Kim said...

I would be sad not to get to see my teton valley buddy! Please count me in! kmel2@yahoo.com

Jake and Cassie said...

We want to see too!

Cody and Jill said...

I love to look at your blog count me in jillerpat@gmail.com

Nichole said...

i won't post my e mail but check my profile and shoot me a note and i'll shoot you my address. would love to keep blurking you!

Ann-Marie said...

Count me in!

Diane Burnett said...

hidiburnett@msn.com!!!

Alison said...

Me too please! ali.robinson76@gmail.com

Alicia said...

Me too! aligreen@juno.com

Amanda said...

Jenny, I love looking at your blog too. Please add me to your list of invites. :o)
amanda

Bagley Bunch said...

For sure
heatherbag@gmail.com

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

I love looking at your blog,
auby24@hotmail.com

Aubrey (Richins) Young

Anonymous said...

Keep me on! I'm way too busy for a blog of my own...Sheena even tried helping me but I just try to keep up with other things...I do take a peek every now and then...So, add me to your list!

justsayit@silverstar.com.

Kathy

fung family said...

Jenny,
I love your blog! But I would love to see pictures of you on it, too!!!I haven't seen you in so long. Thanks for the invite. Your boys are so cute and I'm glad to see you are doing so well and happy! It's amazing how time flies! Love, Jill

fung family said...

Oh, and I'm totally impressed with the music. I'll have to figure that one out. I can't figure out how to get those comments under each picture. Fill me in, please!! Jill