Crazy Phillips Momma

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Favorite Holiday



I decided to change my layout to reflect my favorite time of year. I love, love, love February. My birthday, Valentines Day, and my Anniversary all come in this great month. Tim really has to outdo himself when February rolls around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of Tim! Lily is wearing her favorite green sweater to church today! I'll take some pictures!!

Nichole said...

your hubby really looks like your dad in that photo~

Jessica said...

I LOVE the new look! What a fun month for you!
I loved to see all of your pictures below - what a busy busy family! Oh, and that sweater you made is super cute! What a wonderful talent.

I also got your email, first Congrats on the new big calling and what smart kids we have these days. I'll tell you how dumb I am - 2008 didn't even phase me!!!

Alison said...

Wow! What a great month for you and definitely a busy one for Tim! :) And I just have to say that I love you for sharing the story about Josh's birthday. I love you for that! It made me feel better that I have moments like that too!

Anonymous said...

love February too! it's all about the red and pink! cute blog layout! though I hate it when stores rush holidays, the day after Christmas all the stores had their Valentine displays out!

Ann-Marie said...

Cute Layout!!! Wow, Tim does have to outdo himself. My b-day, Anniversary, and Mother's Day always fall in a 2 week period. I try to make sure each is celebrated, not just one combined holiday.

Cody and Jill said...

WELL happy birthday, Valentines day, and Anniversary, you are the best, i just want to say thank you for being so nice and welcoming to me i always enjoy seeing you at church or any where thanks