Crazy, can't believe the snow is still up that high. At least you can see a little bit of your back yard. Glad we haven't had any more here in a while.
yes so sorry, I can't stand snow any longer, driving over there is like driving into a different world! we've had grass for quite a while now! eeeek-sorry!
4 comments:
Jenny, I do feel sorry for you, No one should have to have snow for that long. Come see me again!
Crazy, can't believe the snow is still up that high. At least you can see a little bit of your back yard. Glad we haven't had any more here in a while.
Eeeeeew Yuck! So sorry. Glad it's not here! Cool slideshow!
yes so sorry, I can't stand snow any longer, driving over there is like driving into a different world! we've had grass for quite a while now! eeeek-sorry!
Post a Comment