Crazy Phillips Momma

Monday, March 3, 2008

New Blog


























Changed blogs. Here are a few of the knitting projects I have finished.This is a baby washcloth that I knitted for a friend. The pattern is on http://bloggybabybumpers.blogspot.com/ I had to learn how to do the bobbles for the toes. Also, here is a cute little hat that I made for the same friend. The pattern came from One Skein Knits.

I am working on two projects for myself. A sweater that will take a year at least, and a tank that might not take to long if I would get excited about it. Here are a few pix of the outside of our house. Very cold and lots of snow.
















We had the big school ski race at Targhee a few week ago. Here are a few pix of Josh with his friends and his trophy.





















7 comments:

Morgan said...

hey Jenny glad you are blogging. Careful, I am way to addicted
Morgan
www.kmdkbracken.blogspot.com

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi Jenny. We are bloggers too. And getting more addicted by the day also. It's so fun to keep up with people this way. Love Maren

alicia king said...

Hey Jenny, cute blog, now I find out what you're up too! miss you!
www.aliciaking.typepad.com

Rozalyn said...

Hey Jenny,
I am so glad I found your blog. Your are an awesome knitter, I wish I could make that cute hat and I love the little foot prints in the wash cloth.

I can't belive how much snow you guys have, I thought we had a really snowy winter. I am a big baby when it comes to being cold! I am so glad you started a blog. Looks like things are going great! keep in touch!

Morgan said...

Hey Jenny, I didn't get the e-mail. I was thinking that I don't really know how to get it. So if you have the opportunity to get rid of it, don't pass it up on my account. Otherwise, we'll keep trying to work something out!

Morgan said...

the blog name is cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
That is wher ethe cute stuff is. Just read the directions, becuae I didn't and it is harder that way!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are such a talented knitter! That's amazing. I'm so glad you sent your blog address out. It's so fun to keep in touch and so easy to check out everyone's blog. I hope everything is going great with your family. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this summer at the reunion.