Friday was Dyllan's 15th birthday. I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like yesterday that he turned 12. As I look back on these 15 years lots of memories come to mind. I think of a little boy with really blonde hair and big blue eyes asking a million questions. I think of watching a t-ball game, grid kid football and this past year high school basketball. I am so thankful for my wonderful son who has taught me alot and has made me a better person. I now have 2 more boys that will turn 15 and I can't believe how fast time flies.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
WHAT? I can't believe he is 15! That just means it is getting closer to the drivers license. I remember babysitting him and grandma's house.
wow! 15!! Happy Birthday-Dyllan! [your not old Jenny!]
Dylan,
Happy Birthday. One of my first memories of meeting you is when you got baptized. I can't believe that was 7 years ago. I can't believe I have been married to Maren that long either. Time does fly but only when you are having fun.
Trenton
I can't believe that he is that old, Crap Jenny I remeber going to the hosp[ital to see him. I guess I shouldn't keep saying how long ago that was... It can't make us feel any younger.
Post a Comment