I just wanted to share a few pictures with everybody. We have started the basketball season, and have had 3 games so far. 1-2. Three in a row to be exact. The first game we lost by about 10, the second by 1, and we won the game tonight. We are all really warn out and tired. It has been a long few days. Dyllan is doing great. He has a fantastic foul shot if I do say so myself. We have a great team. There are 5 sophmores and 5 freshman on the team. They work pretty well together. We have great parents that we get to travel with. It is really fun.
Friday, December 5, 2008
More randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those pictures look familiar!! Dyllan looks great!
I can't believe how tall Dyllan is! WoW!!! How fun!
Looks like Thanksgiving was fun too!
Cute pics!
Post a Comment